Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes, University of Michigan
Об этом курсе
This UX course provides an introduction to the fields of UX research and design. Learners will gain an understanding of what is involved in UX research, including conducting interviews, evaluating systems, and analyzing systems using principles of good design. Learners will also learn about the work involved in UX Design, including the generation of promising design solutions and the creation of prototypes at multiple levels of fidelity. By interleaving successive phases of UX Research and Design, learners will see how to learn from inevitable mistakes and improve towards a product with a great UX.
What you'll learn:
- The skills needed for UX research and design
- How UX researchers discover and assess user needs and assess possible designs
- How to conduct a micro-usability test
- How UX designers use sketching and prototyping to develop design concepts
- How to incorporate a user-centered focus into the design process
- Key features of human behavior and describe their impact on the design of interactive systems
- Techniques for critiquing and designing interactive systems based on human capabilities and behavior ...
автор: Juan G. Jordán
Dec 12, 2018
Very hands on course where I learned the basic principles of UX and how to perform heuristic assessment.