This is absolutely worth everything that I invested into this course. And I do not mind studying it all over again! I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn project management. Thank you Margaret.
This course provides some practical situation which enriches my acknowledgment about being a responsible in any project and it also helps me to understand the planning process management proficiently!
автор: Hien B L•
автор: David R C A•
автор: Chenying Z•
автор: Lucas H•
автор: SAIDI A•
автор: Mohammed q s•
автор: linsa s•
автор: Batu G•
автор: HARSHIT M•
автор: Mohamed H•
автор: Nguyễn M L (•
автор: Vaibhav D•
автор: Nguyen T D•
автор: BABU S•
автор: Vipin K•
автор: Muhammad A•
автор: Usama H•
автор: Lawrence M•
автор: Karan T•
The following pointers need to be worked upon:
1. The Flash Lesson was not downloadable and I had to take a screenshot of each slide for it to be saved.
2. Since there are no interactive sessions that various users can take between them, so reading exercise in each week was redundant as there is no way one can check up on how to correct response one is giving even if one does this exercise. So, I chose to leave this exercise in each of the weeks.
3. The quiz in each week is too simple which anyone can pass on the first attempt (or on the second attempt at the most) if one has studied the week's course material well. The quiz needs to moderately difficult and not too each as was the case.
4. There is a lot of repetition between the first video lesson and the second reading lesson in the weeks. For instance, in Week 4, there was a lot of repetition of the previous week especially in the Flash reading lesson which could have been avoided.
5. Week 1 and Week 6 can be clubbed together wherein details and interviews about panelists could be added in Week 1 itself. Week 6 could just have the final quiz.
6. The Fast Forward MBA in Management and PMBOK Guide book details have been unnecessary over-stated in the entire course each week. This needs to be stated only once at the start of the course as not many will be interested in this.
автор: Dwanna C•
I found the material very dry. I understand that it can only be made so exciting but more is needed to keep people engaged. I would like an assignment at the end of each close like writing a project scope that is graded by fellow students. Something that builds as you go. Also, I wish I had known that the PMBOK was suggested reading before taking the class and I would have thought twice about taking it. I like the instructor and the foundation of material is good.
автор: Jeffrey L•
Could be in much greater depth. Loved the video lectures: more please! Perhaps a second video lecture per week that delves into greater detail, so that the level of discussion is more in line with the PMBOK. The quizzes were simplistic, which is fine, but the final was literally just questions from the quizzes pasted together (all were repeats!) This sad fact undermines the integrity of the final as an actual test of ability and comprehension.
автор: Charu L S•
The course, as intended probably, is theoretical and gives a good snapshot of project management. Following the PMBOK guide and covering all the relevant portions in the limited time deserves an applause. The only area of improvement, I felt, was the case study.It could have been a little more detailed and has scope of increased level of difficulty. A good course overall and beneficial in almost all walks of work :) Thank you !
автор: Jesus M•
A bit confusing in term of structure. We jumped from some sections of the project life cycle to others missing some others. It gave a good general picture of what project management is about. But I'm not quite sure which is the order I should follow when dealing with a project. However I have to say I didn't do the optional readings. At least not yet!
Anyway, I think is an overall good course for not initiated people like me
автор: Amy O•
I have often wondered if it would be worth it to get a PMP certificate but after taking this class I am thinking not so much. Not a criticism of the curriculum, but as someone who has 20+ years in the creative field it's not apples to apples. The terminology is similar enough but still quite different. For a new person starting out in a non-creative environment this is good introduction to the general concepts on PM.