Jan 07, 2017
The course was well presented and went in depth into the issues surrounding the kingdom of Judah and the city of Jerusalem during a tumultuous time in the 7th and 6th centuries BC.
Oct 18, 2016
Professor Lipschits and the other lecturers were exceptional with their presentations. I enjoyed the course very much and learned a lot. Thanks to Tel Aviv university.
автор: Joy S•
Jan 07, 2017
Difficult and kind of tedious subject. Professor knows his stuff but has a foreign accent. Makes it a little difficult at times.
автор: Bishwaksen B•
Mar 07, 2018
The course started off well but then went too Biblical. For those of us who have only a passing idea of the Bible, it thus becomes doubly difficult to follow and understand. There should be a notice saying that prior knowledge of Bible is necessary for taking this course.
автор: Christian W•
Nov 20, 2016
I quit this course in the 4th week and I hope my following points are seen as constructive and help the owners to improve the experience.
- On the plus side this course presents some nice correlations between bible and Babylonion sources.
- Quizzes are too hard. If you miss a single piece of information, you can't complete it due to a 4-out-of-8 selection question every week which you HAVE to answer correctly. After reviewing all videos of week 4 twice, I quit.
- Lectures often lack a continuous thread to follow. Back and forward jumps in time are common. Timelines at the end sometimes help, but are shown too late.
- The forum is abandoned! To the point of time there are three (!) posts in the forum and none of the forum operators. No one is taking care of it.
- The lecturer's English is not good, but understandable. Sometimes with unusual choice of words.
автор: Joyce U•
Sep 07, 2019
To difficult to understand. To much hand movement, distracting. Talks too fast.
автор: Philopatear A B S•
Jan 18, 2020
This course appears as Arabic language while it's English language !!!!!!
автор: Jason M•
Jun 27, 2016
i can't understand what he talk about. need a sub.
автор: Aleksandr D•
Jul 24, 2016
Extremely badly organized, messy, and technical