Chevron Left
Вернуться к Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Отзывы учащихся о курсе Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks от партнера IBM

4.5
звезд
Оценки: 10,544
Рецензии: 2,773

О курсе

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

Лучшие рецензии

GV

14 авг. 2020 г.

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

RV

24 дек. 2020 г.

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

Фильтр по:

2401–2425 из 2,839 отзывов о курсе Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

автор: Jasmine J

14 апр. 2021 г.

The audio on the videos were poor and would go in an out as if the person was moving away and towards the mic. There were several videos that had background noises such as phone notifications and doors closing. Some of the speakers had strong accents that made it difficult to understand but the subtitles helped. Presentation skills need to be improved, speaking clearly, better slides, improve their skills on teaching, etc.

Overall, the content was very helpful and easy to understand.

автор: Moeed B K

14 мар. 2022 г.

When you hear of IBM, you think like Oh my God, this must be great since its of IBM but tbh, I was disappointed. Some lectures aren't well explained, some videos have audio error. As this is a beginner level course and the basic step to Cybersecurity, the course should have been explained in a detailed manner and easy way. Still 1,2 teachers were good. I didn't need to study some things after listening the videos. Thank you for making it possible for us to learn.

автор: Maria C

8 мая 2021 г.

The quality of the videos and audio is quite low. Some questions in the review quizzes are advanced compared to the level you say it's required. I have an extensive background in networking and found some advanced terminology used (without proper explanation) along the course that would make a beginner level feel completely lost. I was able to absorb a lot of information that will guide me trough this "career change" path. I'm starting the second course. Thanks!

автор: Livia K

29 мар. 2021 г.

The course was really great for those who want to have an overview of the main topics in Cybersecurity. However, the audio wasn't good and, because the professors were, most of them, from different countries, it was really complicated to understand them, even if you are fluent in English. So, I was trying to read the subscription, but I missed the slides . If the subscription was inserted on the video, it would be more pleasant for the students. Congrats!

автор: William M

10 июня 2022 г.

The course audio quality is very poor. Each video has a brief introduction describing what the video goals and objectives are. That audio is fine. However, once the lesson begins, the instructor voice volume is low and unclear. I spent a lot of time watching the transcript and not the video. Even the transcripts have many areas labeled [inaudible].

The audio quality is distracting and time consuming. I will choose another certificate provider.

автор: Poh S Y

15 сент. 2020 г.

There are many parts of the video where the speakers are not audible and the corresponding text is not helpful as well given it is a mere replication of the voice-text. This impedes actual understanding of the content. Moreover, while branded as a beginner course, the speakers used many different technical terms without explaining what they actually mean e.g. TCP, UDP, FTP etc. It's complicated for non-tech students to follow through.

автор: Frank B

12 июля 2021 г.

S​ome of the disertations where it names the US (eledge) as one of the responsible of the creation of the Stuxnet virus assumes that it was part of the confabulation when in reality that has not been confirmed plus other implications to other nation states as responsbile for cyber attacks. The course left aside the legal frame of why being the US the country that receives most of the attacks it is unable to respond in accordance.

автор: Georgios P

8 янв. 2021 г.

Some recommendations:

>> Improve the quality of the content in the slides

>> Make URLs referenced in slides available/clickable in the script text

>> Make unintelligible voice bits intelligible in the script text

>> Brief instructors to focus on insightful narration as opposed to reading from the slides

>> Ensure that quality of lectures is commensurate with the level of difficulty required to pass module tests / final exam

автор: Soraya B

3 нояб. 2021 г.

The content of this introductory course is great but the delivery is rather disappointing. Sound quality is often poor, as if the courses were extracted from a live webinar. Moreover, you can feel that some instructors are IBM professionals rather than teachers who are used to present content in a structured and intelligible way. Finally, the videos are slow to load and there are also regularly typos on the slides.

автор: John L

16 июня 2020 г.

I was disappointed in how some highly technical issues like data encryption and digital forensics were treated, mostly at the conclusion of the course. These topics seemed to be taught superficially, without enough background or explanation. Additionally, some instructors, while highly knowledgeable in the subject matter seemed to lack proficient communications skills and were, at times difficult to comprehend.

автор: Mojgan

27 февр. 2022 г.

some courses were extremely difficult to understand as the lecturer accent was very unclear. Some lecturers using words like "forexample" over 3 times in 2 sentences which I found annoying. I found some of the lectures difficult to understand due to the way it was explained by the lecturer which was not at all clear and took me longer to learn. In most of the videos the voice quality was not very good.

автор: Maziar E

14 июня 2020 г.

Although the content of the course is amazing, however the quality of recordings is surprisingly very much below whatever online training material I have seen. Neighbours hammering a nail in the wall, another person talking at the same time in the room, very poor voice quality, typos in the presentations, 10 different types of slides, copy pastes from websites, etc.

I'm like, Are you serious IBM?

автор: Apostolos S

22 нояб. 2020 г.

Interesting topic and content covered was right. But, the sound quality is really bad in most of the videos and the feeling I got is that the course was prepared fast, with cheap equipment (maybe through phone calls - not even using a proper mouse) and with no intention to update it (old links even from 2016, some not working anymore). Disappointing quality from a company like IBM.

автор: Raj S

18 мая 2021 г.

I felt the Content was good but not all of it was actually useful. The videos should be crisp and point to point. Learned many new things and I appreciate IBM for making this wonderful course. But, the audio quality was terrible sometime. The audio is not recorded professionally. And, the instructor's accent was not understandable sometimes. I think this could be improved .

автор: Roger T

9 авг. 2020 г.

It was a good intro to cyber security for someone like me with zero knowledge in this field. However, at times it was difficult to understand the instructors who don't have English as their mother tongue. But it was especially difficult to understand Domenico Raguseo discussing the Cyber Kill Chain in Week 2. I just decided to turn off the audio and just read the slides.

автор: Daisy A

7 апр. 2021 г.

Some parts of the course were a little difficult to understand because of the organization. The presenters in some of the parts were jumping around or not fully explaining a concept which made it a little difficult to follow. Also if there were texts or websites that can be given before the course to help supplement with the course it would be greatly appreciated.

автор: Hemaraj D

22 июня 2020 г.

Your content is very good but the sound quality is very worse not getting anythings. please put with good sound quality. You guys works on IBM and doesn't have good quality microphone? How cheap? The course cannot be best without audio with is everything and and the quality of sound is low that the microphone that you are using is less than a dollar.

автор: Ana D

7 июля 2020 г.

Some of the material is repetitive (f.e. talks about the same exact classification of threaths in weeks 1,2 & 3). I feel there wasn't a good communication between the lecturers, hence the repetition. At some videos audio was really bad. Otherwise, the course gives a good, but brief introduction. Hope the next one in the specialisation is better.

автор: Nyron L

3 окт. 2021 г.

I gave this course a 3 stars rating because some of explanations & prouncations wasn't fully clear to follow especially, while watching the diagram layouts, etc, but I did enjoyed learning lots of new things about computer hackers & actors, malwares, cybercrime, cyberwarfare, CIA triads, security programs &, security threats!

автор: GUERRA M

24 сент. 2021 г.

The course structure does not seem to follow a logic flow; all the concepts presented are very useful but often repeated in different lectures; sometime the material and videos seems to be taken from other classes keeping just the relvant part. To summarize: a lot of good concepts and information badly structured,

автор: Sarah T

15 сент. 2020 г.

There were some great visuals and obvious tons of expert teaching. However, some of the audio was difficult to understand, I often felt like the instructor was reading off of a slide rather than elaborating and providing context or simple examples, and the general flow of the course didn't really make sense to me.

автор: Louisa B

17 нояб. 2021 г.

m​ost of the videos were recorded poorly, made it so hard to understand at a point. using non english speaking lecturers is a downside to taking this course, and it states its a begginer level but some things are mentioned and expected to be automatically understood at the begginer level. quite dissapointing

автор: Oren K

21 нояб. 2020 г.

This is supposed a course for beginners, with no background at all. The lecturers use many technical terms that are unknown for students without any prior knowledge. So I obviously googled them (TCP,UDP, etc.) and studied them, but I would prefer that everything that matters will be explained in the course.

автор: Jônatas A

9 авг. 2020 г.

Some material links are dead, subtitles are software generated and need amendments, many videos have the slides/audio out of sync, some quizzes have poor questions. The course does, however, provide very useful external resources to develop the necessary skills in cybersecurity. It's an ok INTRO course.

автор: Rayisa

20 мар. 2021 г.

This course is a good start for beginners. But I wont say, it was the best as personally I felt there is alot more to cover for beginners. This was more like a introductory course and very theoretical and no hands on practices were given. Audio quality must improve too. But It was good learning.